The intellectual property of other parties will always be respected by Indonesia.Biz.ID (IndoBiz). However, should you feel that we have in some way infringed your copyright, please follow our Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement, below.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you believe you have a legitimate copyright infringement claim, please submit notice of it to the following designated agent:
Email address :
(To guard against this email address being harvested by spambots or screen scraping software, this email address is not clickable, so you’ll need to copy or write it down.)
Web hosted by
- A statement and proof that you are the owner of the exclusive rights to the material(s) which you claim has been infringed or
- A statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right of materials that has allegedly been infringed.
- A sworn statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information which you are submitting is true and factual.
- Your signature (which may be digital).
- Identification of the copyrighted work you allege has been infringed. (If more than one copyrighted work, please list them all as one allegation.)
- Identification of the material you claim has been infringed and sufficient information about it in our material and also where you have it listed as copywrited to enable Indonesia.Biz.ID to find and resurch it.
- Your contact details: postal address (Not a PO Box or redirected address), telephone number, and email address (Not a web service email such as Ymail or Gmail).
- Contact details of the owner of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner but are authorized to act on their behalf.
- A statement that, to the best of your knowledge, the way the copyright has been allegedly infringed is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
By sending a claim you agree that IndoBiz is not liable because it has received it from you and that you agree that you are only informing us of a potential infraction and the IndoBiz does not agree to be held liable by just receiving this information from you.
Indonesia.Biz.ID will respond to any DMCA submissions promptly. If you are the copyright holder of a particular item shown on our site without your permission, after we’ve received your notification of it we will remove it promptly.